Hey there WordPress Developers! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin offices to build
innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work
environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is a digital consultancy, with a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 60 consultants,
designers, and developers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin.
We work mainly in B2B and deliver product strategy, design, web applications and websites.
Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander,
Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others.
We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
2000-6000 PLN net monthly pay.
- at least 6 months of experience in HTML, CSS,
- at least 6 months of experience in WordPress or other CMS,
- experience in working with git or other CVS,
- knowledge of popular WP plugins,
- ability to create your own patterns,
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so
everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences or other events sponsored by the company,
- employee referral programme - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you recommended our job offer to,
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- frequent integration meetings (board games, go-carts),
- sports benefits card, private health care, fruits, beverages and snacks.
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- actively support OpenSource solutions for Gutenberg: GutenbergJS and Gutenberg Cloud,
- work in international team,
- closely cooperate with Project Managers (project status reporting).
Lublin (ul. Wigilijna) or Warsaw (ul. Bagno).