Hey there! Join us at our Warsaw office to create innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is a digital consultancy, with a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 60 consultants,
designers, and developers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin.
We work mainly in B2B and deliver product strategy, design, web applications and websites.
Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander,
Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others.
We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and startups,
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- fruits, beverages and perks (sports benefits card, private health care),
- frequent integration meetings.
6000-8500 PLN net monthly pay (B2B)
- designing web application and website wireframes, prototypes and interfaces,
- auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products,
- holding the workshops in order to get to know clients’ needs,
- analysis of users' requirements and needs to propose solutions,
- assisting IT Analyst in working with business stakeholders and end-users,
- working closely with business analyst, Design Team, Development Team and our international partners.
- 2+ years of experience in UI design (current portfolio), especially designing web applications and complex websites,
- practical knowledge of usability, UX design, Product Design, and accessibility,
- curiosity and ability to define and solve business challenges with visual design,
- experience in conducting workshops with clients,
- experience in using wireframing tools (we use mainly UXPin and Mockflow, at times also Axure and others, if requested by the client),
- excellent knowledge of Adobe CC package (PS, IL) or Sketch / Figma,
- good working knowledge of Abstract app,
- experience in creating interactive prototypes will be beneficial (eg. InVision, AE, Principle, Flinto, and alike),
- creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2).
Warsaw (ul. Nowy Świat).