Hey there UX/UI Designer! Join us at our Warsaw office to create innovative long-term
projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on
learning and growth await you!
We are looking for a UX/UI designer who will work with our team of IT Analyst and UX Designers and
their insights from business analysis workshops, stakeholder interviews and user research. Your
job will be to design wireframes, prototypes and graphic user interfaces of web and mobile
applications, and websites. Depending on your experience and desire to learn, this role can lead
to a development to a full stack UX Designer, Analyst or Product Designer roles.
Netkata is a Software House – a solid team of 25 designers, developers, and testers, working from
offices in Warsaw and Lublin. Since 2008 we design and deliver effective web applications and
websites using Drupal, Laravel and React. Our clients are international startups and innovative
corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki
Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- designing web application and website wireframes, prototypes and interfaces,
- auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products,
- analysis of users' requirements and needs to propose solutions,
- assisting IT Analyst and UX Designer in working with business stakeholders and end users,
- working closely with business analyst, graphic designer, the development team and our international partners.
- 2+ years of experience in UI design (current portfolio), especially designing web applications and complex websites,
- practical knowledge of usability, UX design, Product Design, and accessibility,
- curiosity and ability to define and solve business challenges with visual design,
- experience in using wireframing tools (we use mainly UXPin and Mockflow, at times also Axure and others, if requested by the client),
- excellent knowledge of Adobe CC package (PS, IL) or Sketch / Figma,
- experience in creating interactive prototypes will be beneficial (eg. InVision, Framer, AE, Principle, Flinto, and alike),
- creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2).
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and events,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages, and perks,
- 4000 - 6000 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
LOCATION: Warsaw (in the strict city center).
Our Design Teams use the following design tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, UXPin, Mockflow, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We also use Abstract for Sketch files control version
and InVision to present and prototype our projects.