Hey there Digital Product Designer! Join us at our Warsaw office to create innovative digital solutions. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who will work with in a team with IT Analyst and Graphics Designer. Your job will be to participate in user and stakeholder workshops, ideate solutions, design wireframes, prototypes and graphic user interfaces of web and mobile applications, and websites.
Netkata is a Software House – a solid team of 25 designers, developers, and testers, working from offices in Warsaw, Lublin and Berlin. Since 2008 we design and deliver effective web applications and websites using Drupal, Laravel and React. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- assisting IT Analyst in working directly with business stakeholders and end users, also by running workshops and IDIs,
- analysis of users' requirements and needs to ideate and propose solutions,
- designing web app and website wireframes and prototypes,
- visual design of user interfaces,
- auditing usability and visual coherence of digital products,
- working closely with business analyst, graphic designer, the development team and our international partners.
We expect you to have experience in working directly with clients on their product ideas, wireframing and prototyping websites and apps, and graphics design to turn those wireframes into final interfaces.
- 2+ years of experience in UI design (current portfolio), especially designing web applications and complex websites,
- practical knowledge of usability, UX design, Product Design, and accessibility,
- curiosity and ability to define and solve business challenges with visual design,
- experience in using wireframing tools (we use mainly UXPin and Mockflow, at times also Axure and others, if requested by the client),
- excellent knowledge of Adobe CC package (PS, IL) or Sketch / Figma,
- experience in creating interactive prototypes will be beneficial (eg. InVision, Framer, AE, Principle, Flinto, and alike),
- creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2).
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and events,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages, and perks,
- 6500 - 9000 net monthly pay (B2B).
LOCATION: Warsaw (city center)
Our Design Teams use the following design tools: Sketch, InVision Studio, UXPin, Mockflow, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We also use Abstract for Sketch files control version and InVision to present and prototype our projects.