Hey there QA Testers! Join us at our Lublin office to create innovative digital
solutions. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on
learning and growth await you!
Netkata is a Software House – a solid team of 25 designers, developers, and testers, working from
offices in Warsaw, Lublin and Berlin. Since 2008 we design and deliver effective web applications
and websites using Drupal, Laravel and React. Our clients are international startups and
innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and
Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- software testing,
- developing trialling strategies and models (testing system, sequence of testing stages),
- testing script developing,
- selecting proper tools and giving priorities,
- forming the plans and specifications that are applied in testing process and modifying its capability,
- proposing solution in the field of recognised problems,
- testing according to given detailed list.
- 6 months+ of experience in software testing,
- analytical skills,
- cleverness and high level of communication skills,
- earnestness and accuracy,
- self-reliance and ability to work time organisation,
- good command of written and spoken English (B1/B2).
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and events,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages, and perks,
- 2000 - 3000 net monthly pay.
Lublin (ul. Wigilijna 2A).
Our Development Teams use the following tool stack and techniques: WP-CLI, Composer, Artisan
Console, Webpack, Laravel MIX, NPM, Git and Gitlab. We take our code seriously and strive for
optimal development environments.
We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We utilize Continuous Integration, code reviews,
multiple development environments (local, feature, testing, staging, production) and apply agile
development methodology to build efficient and scalable solutions.