Hey there Laravel Developer! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin offices to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and
testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web
applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative
corporations – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki
Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- backend architecture design,
- development of Laravel based applications for international clients,
- collaboration with a team of frontend and other backend developers, testers and designers,
- working with our Polish and international partners.
- 2+ years of experience in Laravel development,
- 4+ years of experience in general PHP or other PHP framework/CMS development,
- excellent knowledge of PHP development and MySQL databases,
- experience in working with git,
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code,
- good command of written and spoken English.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- internal trainings and knowledge sharing, team-based long-term projects,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages and perks,
- 7000-9000 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
Lublin (ul. Wigilijna 2A) or Warsaw (ul. Nowy Świat).
Our Development Teams use the following tool stack and techniques: Composer, Artisan Console, Webpack, Laravel MIX, NPM, Git and Gitlab. We take our code seriously and strive for optimal development environments.
We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We utilize Continuous Integration, code reviews, multiple development environments (local, feature, testing, staging, production) and apply agile development methodology to build efficient and scalable solutions.