Hey there New Business Managers! Join us at our Warsaw office to build innovative
long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners,
and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is a digital consultancy, with a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 60 consultants,
designers, and developers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin.
We work mainly in B2B and deliver product strategy, design, web applications and websites.
Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef,
Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others.
We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
We are looking for a New Business Manager to join our Sales and Marketing Team.
Your focus will be to generate new leads, mainly in EU. You will be doing online research,
finding potential clients, and getting in touch with them.
You will get guidance from more senior colleagues in Warsaw and Berlin,
and an extra boost of sales know-how from the great guys at Casbeg,
who support us on a daily basis with sales consulting.
All in all – it's a great chance to learn a lot and grow quickly if you love online marketing,
IT business and sales.
If you are proactive, resourceful and like taking matters into your own hands, this offer is perfect for you!
- online research to identify potential clients for our services – digital strategy consulting, UX design, innovation workshops, digitization and business process automation with web applications and websites,
- creating database of those potential clients,
- reaching out to them via email, marketing tools, and social media,
- lead qualification – deciding if the potential lead matches our ideal client criteria,
- scheduling sales meetings for senior colleagues,
- verification and optimization of sales results with Pipedrive CRM,
- contributing to Netkata’s business development and marketing strategy.
- experience with online business development, optimally working for a SH, startup, agency or in a similar role,
- working knowledge of outbound marketing, pre-sales and online research,
- practice in using online marketing tools,
- ability to figure out things by yourself, being proactive and problem solving,
- great written and verbal communication skills (experience in copywriting and cold e-mails redacting are very welcome),
- great command of written and spoken English (C1),
- great command of written and spoken Polish (C1/native),
- analytical skills.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re still a small agile team, so everyone has a big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- possibility to choose your own tools as you see fit, with a very comfortable budget,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners – we work constantly with guys in Oslo, Madeira and Berlin,
- educational budget, attending conferences, meetups and events,
- weekly English lessons with a native speaker, private healthcare, sports package,
- well defined career and professional education path in a quickly growing ambitious team,
- 4500-5500 PLN net monthly pay (B2B).
Warsaw (city center - ul. Nowy Swiat)