Hey there! We are looking for a Junior UX/UI Designer to join our Design Team in Lublin.
Do you want to develop your UX/UI design skills? Are you interested in working with digital
products and latest technology? Is working in Digital Agency your dream job? If all the
answers are yes, this job offer is perfect for you.
Netkata is a digital consultancy, with a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 60 consultants,
designers, and developers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We work mainly
in B2B and deliver product strategy, design, web applications and websites. Our clients are
international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi
Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and
- participation in creating innovative and ambitious products for the global market and
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small team, so everyone has a
big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend conferences and other events,
- employee referral programme - get 3000 PLN for hiring your friend or colleague who you
recommended our job offer to,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- fruits, beverages and perks (sports benefits card, private health care),
- frequent integration meetings (go-karts, board games).
4000-7000 PLN gross monthly pay
- designing web applications, websites and systems,
- solving problems in the field of UI,
- presenting solutions in front of the team and arguing it convincingly,
- using the best practice in project business and UX processes,
- designing clickable prototypes of applications and systems.
- at least 6 months of experience in graphic design (UX/UI experience is welcome),
- practical knowledge of UX/UI ruling principles,
- knowledge of Adobe CC package or Sketch-Firma (Sketch preferred),
- practical knowledge of usability, UX design and accessibility,
- creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2).
Lublin (ul. Wigilijna).