Hey there Junior QA Specialists! Join us at our Lublin office to create innovative digital solutions. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporations – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- executing tests for both existing and new functionalities,
- analyzing software to recognise potential weak points,
- developing and reporting test cases,
- proposing solution in the field of recognised problems.
- at least 6 months of experience in software testing,
- great command of written and spoken English (min.B2),
- perceptivity and creativity,
- self-reliance and ability to work time organisation,
- cleverness and high level of communication skills.
- ability to create automated tests.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so everyone has
big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences or other events sponsored by
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- frequent integration meetings (board games, go-carts),
- sports benefits card, private health care, fruits, beverages and snacks.
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- our workflow is based on CI, CD and Docker,
- our main activity is to create and develop web applications and maintain existing solutions.
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- create and develop software distribution and modular programming for Drupal,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- develop web applications and websites based od Drupal for our Polish and international
- work in an international team,
- cooperate closely with Project Managers (project status reporting).
Lublin (ul. Wigilijna)