We are currently seeking to recruit HR & Office Manager to perform a variety of
personnel-related administrative tasks and coordinate our office work. If you love working with
inspiring people and getting experience in environment focused on learning and growth, this
position is for you!
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Lublin team, responsible for managing
the recruitment and selection process and coordinating work of the office in the administrative
Netkata is a Software House – a solid team of 25 developers, testers and designers, working from
offices in Warsaw and Lublin. Since 2008 we design and deliver effective web applications and
websites using Laravel, Drupal and React. Our clients are international startups and innovative
corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki
Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility and clear communication.
- managing the recruitment and selection process,
- posting job ads on careers pages and processing incoming resumes,
- supporting administrative processes for new hire onboarding,
- coordinating HR projects, meetings and trainings,
- documenting activities related to HR, filling out forms and reports,
- preparing contracts and documents for present and future employees,
- participating in organizing trainings and integration events,
- coordinating the flow of correspondence, contracts and documents in the company,
- planning, organizing, and controlling activities and actions in the field of HR,
- coordinating work of the office in the administrative area,
- coordinating the ordering and distribution of office supplies.
- 1-2 years experience in HR or Administration,
- excellent communication skills, teamwork oriented,
- proactive - driving and make things happen,
- ability to set priorities and solve problems,
- excellent planning organizational skills with high level of attention to details,
- experience with administrative tasks,
- knowledge of MS Office,
- good command of written and spoken English.
- full time job,
- work in friendly, open and supportive international environment,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- team events and integration parties,
- English lessons, sport card, fruits, beverages and perks.