Hey React Developers! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin office and help us launch innovative long-term projects. We offer exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth.
Netkata is a Software House – a solid team of 25 developers, testers and designers, working from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. Since 2008 we design and deliver effective web applications using React, Laravel and Drupal. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility and clear communication.
- frontent web app architecture design,
- development of React based applications for international clients,
- collaboration with a team of backend and other frontend developers, testers and designers,
- working and communicating with our Polish and international partners.
- excellent knowledge of React development,
- fluency in modern frontend coding techniques,
- experience in working with git,
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2+).
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- internal trainings and knowledge sharing with senior developers,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages and perks,
- 8000-14000 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
LOCATION: Lublin or Warsaw (both in city center).
Our Development Teams use the following tool stack and techniques: NPM, Gulp, Webpack, BEM, ITCSS, stylelint, JS ES6, unit testing with PHPUnit, Karma, Mocha and Chai, as well as Redis, Git and Gitlab. We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We utilize Continuous Integration, code reviews, multiple development environments (local, feature, testing, staging, production) and apply agile development methodology to build efficient and scalable solutions. Join us!