Hey there Drupal Developers! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin offices to build innovative
long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment
focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is digital agency, a Polish-Norwegian-Portuguese team of 45 designers, developers, and
testers, working in Poland from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. We design and deliver web
applications and websites since 2008. Our clients are international startups and innovative
corporations – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Unicef, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and
Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility, and clear communication.
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in PHP,
- at least 1 year of experience in Drupal 7 or Drupal 8,
- experience in working with git or other CVS,
- knowledge of OOP, SOLID, DRY assumptions,
- good command of English to understand technical documentation (Polish is not required),
- analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- knowledge of Scrum,
- knowledge of programming methods (DDD and TDD),
- ability to create technical documentation in the shape of diagrams characterising business
- ability to write automated tests, do code review.
8000-12000 PLN net monthly pay.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- ability to develop and implement your own solutions – we’re a small agile team, so
everyone has big influence on how we work and the direction we take,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences or other events sponsored by the company,
- weekly English lessons with native speaker,
- possibility to work in one of our offices in Poland, Portugal or Norway,
- frequent integration meetings (board games, go-carts),
- sports benefits card, private health care, fruits, beverages and snacks.
- our tech stack: Laravel, Drupal, Wordpress, React, React Native, Vue.js, Node.js, NestJS,
- our workflow is based on CI, CD and Docker,
- our main activity is to create and develop web applications and maintain existing
- utilize local development environment based on Docker,
- create and develop software distribution and modular programming for Drupal,
- engage in OpenSource community by developer initiatives,
- develop web applications and websites based on Drupal for our Polish and international
- work in international team,
- cooperate closely with Project Managers (project status reporting),
- take part in client meetings and settling the solution architecture.
Lublin (ul. Wigilijna) or Warsaw (ul. Nowy Świat).