Hey there Android Developer! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin offices to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is a Software House – a solid team of 25 developers, testers and designers, working from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. Since 2008 we design and deliver effective web applications and websites using Drupal, Laravel and React. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Suzuki Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility and clear communication.
- supporting business in the design of mobile applications,
- building new functionalities for applications,
- optimizing and profiling applications,
- working closely with our international partners.
- 2+ years of experience in Android development,
- development experience in hybrid frameworks: Ionic and/or Cordova,
- good programming skills in Java with Android SDK
- knowledge of version control systems,
- good knowledge of Web services - REST, SOAP,
- creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2).
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- internal trainings and knowledge sharing with senior developers,
- team-based long-term projects in collaboration with international partners,
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages and perks,
- 8000-11000 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
LOCATION: Lublin or Warsaw (both in the strict city center).
Our Development Teams use the following tool stack and techniques: NPM, Gulp, Webpack, BEM, ITCSS, stylelint, JS ES6, unit testing with PHPUnit, Karma, Mocha and Chai, as well as Redis, Git and Gitlab. We take our code seriously and strive for optimal development environments.
We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We utilize Continuous Integration, code reviews, multiple development environments (local, feature, testing, staging, production) and apply agile development methodology to build efficient and scalable solutions. Join us!