Hey there Laravel Developer! Join us at our Warsaw or Lublin offices to build innovative long-term projects. Exciting international clients and partners, and a work environment focused on learning and growth await you!
Netkata is a Software House – a solid team of 25 developers, testers and designers, working from offices in Warsaw and Lublin. Since 2008 we design and deliver effective web applications and websites using Laravel, Drupal and React. Our clients are international startups and innovative corporates – The Dubai Mall, Expander, Mitsubishi Motors, ASUS, RedBull, Isuzu and Nissan Norway, and others. We value transparency, agility and clear communication.
- backend architecture design,
- development of Laravel based applications for international clients,
- collaboration with a team of frontend and other backend developers, testers and designers,
- working with our Polish and international partners.
- 2+ years of experience in Laravel development,
- 4+ years of experience in general PHP or other PHP framework/CMS development
- excellent knowledge of PHP development and MySQL databases,
- experience in working with git,
- ability to write SOLID and DRY code,
- good command of written and spoken English.
- working in a creative environment that boosts professional growth,
- internal trainings and knowledge sharing, team-based long-term projects
- flexible working time, with partial remote work possible,
- educational budgets, and possibility to attend tech conferences,
- English lessons, fruits, beverages and perks,
- 7000-9000 net monthly pay (take-home pay).
LOCATION: Lublin or Warsaw (both in city center).
Our Development Teams use the following tool stack and techniques: Composer, Artisan Console, Webpack, Laravel MIX, NPM, Git and Gitlab. We take our code seriously and strive for optimal development environments.
We communicate using JIRA Agile and Slack. We utilize Continuous Integration, code reviews, multiple development environments (local, feature, testing, staging, production) and apply agile development methodology to build efficient and scalable solutions.